Every call to 180 will begin with a complete complimentary evaluation of your current situation / home that will be accompanied with photos. You can count on an honest and transparent inspection paired with our professional opinion from a knowledgeable rep so you know where you stand.
We believe the biggest key to a stress free project starts with communication. That is why all projects are assigned a project manager that is typically on site to handle your project. We pride ourselves on the accessibility and responsiveness of our team.
Continuous affiliation & certifications with the leading manufacturers allows us to offer the best warranties available while staying current and up to date with today’s best practices. We also dedicate resources to know where our company needs real improvement by performing detailed surveying from YOU, the customer.
Experiencing a roof emergency or are unsure of possible damage?
Contact us now to have a roofing specialist promptly asses the damage. We know how stressful property damage can be, that’s why our specialist will help guide you through every step of the repair process including assistance with the entire insurance process.
Call Today for a FREE Roof Repair Estimate!
Roofing System Basics
Ice & Water Barrier Products
Starter Shingle Products
Hip & Ridge Shingles
Intake Ventilation Products
Exhaust Ventilation Products
Every Part Of The Roof Can Be Broken Down Into 3 Parts.
- Seal – Create a waterproof barrier.
- Defend – Help defend against mother nature.
- Breathe – For balanced Ventilation.
- SEAL – Ice & Water Shield (Used in buildup areas like Eaves, Walls, Extrusions, and Chimneys)
- SEAL – Synthetic Underlayment (More breathable and tear resistant felt paper)
- DEFEND – Wide drip edge (Keep water off of fascia and into gutter.)
- DEFEND – Starter shingle (More adhesive to ensure shingles seal around every roof edge.)
- DEFEND – Shingles (Actual weather barrier typically made of fiberglass mat, Asphalt, Granules)
- DEFEND – Hip and Ridge Shingle (To protect exposed hips and ridges efficiently)
- BREATHE – Intake vent (Soffit vents, Edge vent, Vented Drip Edge)
- BREATHE – Exhaust vents ( Ridge or can vents)
Our Services Include: Residential roof repair, roof leak repair, roof storm damage, new roofs, new roof installation, roof replacement, storm damage, roofing repairs, roof replacement, roof vent repair, roof contracting services, new gutters, gutter guards, gutter installation, seamless gutter installers, window replacement, new windows, residential window repair, siding, new siding, siding repair, siding replacement, attic insulation, entry doors, door repair, new door replacement, residential doors, home improvement, home improvement contractors, and more!